Schedule Your Driving Lessons Online!
Please read the school policies and regulations before scheduling your In-Car Lessons.
Behind the wheel training can begin once the student completes the first week of class and passes the permit test. Once this is accomplished, the student or parent can make driving appointments at the front desk, online, or over the phone. There are a total of 7 sessions of in-car training (2 hours each session). This consist of seven hours of driving and seven hours of observation.
- Student must be currently enrolled at the driving school in order to schedule a drive time. Please contact the driving school to receive the password to begin the registration process for the online scheduling system.
- Student must have their driving permit with them at the time of a driving lesson.
- Everyone must wear a facial mask while on drivetime
- Students are allowed to schedule all 7 driving lessons on the calendar. Students are only allowed a maximum of one driving lesson per week.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled drive time. The driving instructor must leave no later than 5 minutes after the scheduled time.
- Cancellation Policy: Students may cancel their scheduled drive time (via...in person, phone, voice mail, e-mail, or online) at least 6 hours prior to the driving appointment. If the student does not cancel at least 6 hours in advance, a $30 No Show Fee will be charged to the student. The fee must be paid before the student is allowed to schedule or drive again. Unpaid No Show Fees may result in the students upcoming drive times being cancelled.
CLICK BELOW TO SCHEDULE DRIVE TIMES!
Did you know......Texas law requires that students must complete an additional 30 hours behind the wheel, 10 of which must be done at night. The student can log up to 1 hour per day. Ideally, this is to be overseen by the parent/guardian of the new driver.
Practice, Practice, Practice!!!
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS
* Receive updates about available drivetimes
* Receive updates about cancellations
* Receive updates about bad weather
Text MANSFIELD to 94253